- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
A group of three women plied a young footballer with vodka before performing sex acts on him and cutting his hair, a court heard.
Brogan Gillard, 26, Paige Cunningham, 22, and Shannon Jones, 20, took the 20-year-old sportsman to one of their homes after meeting him on a night out.
The women from Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, gave him vodka until he passed out. They then sexually assaulted him in degrading ways, while dancing.
All three admitted sexual assault at Preston Crown Court, but their not guilty pleas to charges of sexual assault by penetration and actual bodily harm were accepted by the court.
After being plied with drink, the victim was stripped off and filmed by the three women. In the video shown to the court, Gillard can be seen cutting the young man’s hair.
The women also filmed themselves slicing vegetables over his naked body, and dancing around while molesting him.
In the footage, Gillard then waved a pair of scissors and asked the others, ‘Put in his bum?’ before parting his bottom cheeks, the Daily Star reported.
The victim, who has not been named for legal reasons, did not wish to give evidence in court.