Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Tension as ex-militants plan to re-group, threaten Buhari’s government
- Buhari man in more troubles as Senate links him to fake firms
- Despite Osun’s N165 billion debt, Aregbesola secures N19 billion loan from Islamic Development Bank
- House of Reps summon Emefiele, Kachikwu over alleged diversion of 26m dollars
- BREAKING: Osinbajo, El-Rufai meet briefly at Kaduna Airport (photos, video)
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said those spreading reports that he didn’t visit President Muhammadu Buhari in London are mischief makers.
In a statement by his media aide, Tunde Rahman on Monday, Tinubu said he visited the President with a former Interim National Chairman of the APC, Chief Bisi Akande.
The statement reads in full, “The report about the so-called denial of the visit is the handiwork of mischief- makers.
“I felt we should not dignify that with a response.
“That report beggars belief.
“Asiwaju Tinubu and Baba Akande were in London.
“The reason they travelled to the United Kingdom was to see President Buhari.
“And they visited him last Thursday and held discussions with him at the Abuja House in London.
“After the visit, the President, as a mark of respect, saw off his guests to the door.
“Pictures were taken during and after the visit and released to the media by The Presidency.
“These pictures were international headlines.
“How can anybody in his or her right senses be saying there was no such visit?
“It’s simply crazy! I can’t just get it.”
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days