- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
– Nigerian gospel singer, Lara George begins farming due to recession in the country
– Feeling fulfilled, she posted a photo of her ready to be harvested tomatoes
Talented gospel singer Lara George now lives above the present economic situation of the country as she flaunts new career.
The mother of two set up a garden when tomatoes were very expensive and scarce. Now, she is set to harvest fresh tomatoes from her garden.
The excited farmer took to her social media to share with her fans about her new found love.
She wrote,” And in other news, these are beautiful tomatoes almost ready to be eaten fresh from my garden. Does everyone remember when tomatoes prices went crazy in Nigeria? Well DH had the brilliant idea of sprinkling some tomatoes seeds in the garden and in a few weeks later, voilà
George began her music career at the University of Lagos, where she joined the campus fellowship choir. She was a member of the disbanded musical group Kush, which included TY Bello, Dapo Torimiro and Emem Ema.
In 2008, she won Voice of the Year at the Nigeria Music Awards. She emerged the winner of the Best African Female Gospel Artiste category at the 2011 African Gospel Music Awards.