Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
Dikko Radda has been appointed as the Director-General of Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN), by President Muhammadu Buhari.
His appointment was contained in a statement from the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation.
According to the statement, his appointment takes immediate effect. Below are things you should know about Radda.
1. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Economics and Extension from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi where he graduated in 1996.
2. Between 1998 and 2015, he obtained two Master’s Degrees in Agricultural Extension and in International Affairs and Diplomacy from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria and he is also a doctor of philosophy in Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology.
3. He was a former local government chairman of Charanchi local government area in Katsina state.
4. Radda has worked as a teacher and a banker.
5. He was the national welfare secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
6. Katsina state governor, Aminu Bello Masari appointed him as Chief of Staff in July 2015, a position he held till his recent appointment.