Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
Vaginal odour is to say the least, embarrassing and can crash confidence level as well as affect sexual health negatively. It is typically from inflammation of the vaginal area.
Causes of vaginal odour are:
2. Poor Personal hygiene
3. Sexually Transmitted Diseases
4. Abnormal passageway between the rectum and vagina
Haven known the causes of vaginal odour, how do you get rid of it within a short period of time?
1. Use a combination of vinegar and salt to wash your vaginal.
During a warm bath, half cup of salt and half cup of vinegar should be mixed for this. Repeat this 4 to 5 times a week for quick result.
3. Use cool water and unscented soap to
clean your vagina. Soaps with strong scents can irritate your vaginal wall.
The wall of the vaginal is very sensitive to strong chemicals such as the ones contained in scented soaps. Avoid opening a current of water directly on the vaginal to wash it.
4. Reduce consumption of foods that contributes to strong odour. Onion is an example of such food recipes.
5. Maintain Personal Hygiene
Personal hygiene is very important to get rid of vaginal odour. Change pads and pants regularly.
6. Wear cotton panties and avoid synthetic ones that do not allow air to the vaginal.
When to see a doctor
If the odour persists after these home remedies or you notice an infection in the vaginal area, see a doctor immediately.