Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Another member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has lost his life in sad circumstances.
The corps member who has been identified simply as Abraham lost his life after slumping during a football match in Abak, Akwa Ibom state where he was serving the nation in the NYSC scheme.
The report as culled from a Whatsapp chat group, says that he slumped within 10 minutes of the football match and was rushed to a private hospital where they were delayed for about 1 hour.
Getting impatient, they reportedly took him to a specialist hospital in the Local government inspector’s car, where he was declared dead.
The Edo state native was part of the NYSC 2016 Batch A corps members who have almost rounded up their service year and are due for their Passing Out Parade (POP) in about two weeks.
In December 2016, there were reports of 3 corps members dying during the NYSC orientation camps and we gathered a comprehensive list of some that have lost their lives during the service year to their fatherland.
Meanwhile, the NYSC has released the timetable for prospective corps members who will be serving their country in 2017.
we recently released a video of a man lamenting about the state of the country. Watch the video below: