- ticket title
- Tuface Breaks Silence On Controversies Surrounding His Colleague Davido And The Deaths Of His 3 Friends
- Gucci Man’s new wife, Keyshia Ka’oir allegedly has three secret children and she lied about her age
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
President Donald Trump continues to state the importance of tax cuts and reform. He made a comparison with the business tax rate of China which he noted is a great advantage to the Asian country’s economy. Trump, therefore, desired the US to meet such rate to sustain a more vibrant economy.
The President stated this through his Twitter page, saying, “China has a business tax rate of 15%. We should do everything possible to match them in order to win with our economy. Jobs and wages!”
Trump had previously jeered Congress on Wednesday through two simultaneous tweets to spur to action on the policy, stating its legislation is more nigh than before. He also pointed to the damage unleashed by Hurricane Harvey and Irma.