- ticket title
- REVEALED: Jonathan’s loyalists suggested military coup after Buhari’s victory
- EFCC raises teams to quiz ex-DG DSS, former NIA boss
- Four Vital Documents You Must Have To Prove Land Ownership In Nigeria
- Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos)
- AIT Staff, Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies In Accident With Pregnant Wife & 3 Children
The Afro-pop legend when asked about the incident in an interview with NET, blamed Davido’s friendly attitude for the incident.
According to him, Davido’s jolly attitude landed him in such circumstance.
He, however advised Davido not to change his personality despite criticisms, adding that he should be more careful henceforth.
He said: “When things like this happen i say its an unfortunate circumstance, nobody plans for stuffs like that.
“Sometimes it makes you want to change from being a jolly good fella.
“You ask yourself questions like, should i hide myself or not associate with friend or have friends?Should i change myself not to associate with people stop being a good fellow?
“So many things come to your head when stuffs like this starts happening
“But two things are, keep your straight be grateful for friends and your creator
“Henceforth just be careful don’t change your friendliness for nothing.
“You know how people are they are always very quick to write your own story on your behalf.”