- ticket title
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
- PDP Convention: Is the game already over for the party?
- APC running a broken government – Secondus
- Govt agencies should patronise made in Nigeria vehicles – Senate
USA president elect Donald Trump is an eccentric character who is very good at performing in front of the camera.
Nine years before he was travelling the country campaigning for the White House seat, Trump was actually involved in a feud of billionaires in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
We gathered he was involved in a bet with WWE chairman Vince McMahon which he won.
Trump and McMahon got wrestlers Bobby Lashley and Umaga to fight it out in the ring for them, at WWE’s annual event Wrestlemania but the president-elect has a trump card up his sleeve – Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Stone Cold came in dressed as a referee, and actually impeded Umaga from winning the match, before Lashley got back up and clinched the fight.
Trump and Mc Mahon also had a little tussle off the ring, when the now Republican candidate beat-up his counterpart and added more misery when he went to shave McMahon’s head as part of winning the bet.
Here’s the epic video of the incident: