Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
USA president elect Donald Trump is an eccentric character who is very good at performing in front of the camera.
Nine years before he was travelling the country campaigning for the White House seat, Trump was actually involved in a feud of billionaires in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
We gathered he was involved in a bet with WWE chairman Vince McMahon which he won.
Trump and McMahon got wrestlers Bobby Lashley and Umaga to fight it out in the ring for them, at WWE’s annual event Wrestlemania but the president-elect has a trump card up his sleeve – Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Stone Cold came in dressed as a referee, and actually impeded Umaga from winning the match, before Lashley got back up and clinched the fight.
Trump and Mc Mahon also had a little tussle off the ring, when the now Republican candidate beat-up his counterpart and added more misery when he went to shave McMahon’s head as part of winning the bet.
Here’s the epic video of the incident: