Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
US President Donald Trump has declared that his administration would not allow mass killings of Christians continue. He stated this on his twitter handle in a rare show of solidarity with Christians in the Middle East.
He had tweeted a few minutes ago : “ Christians in the Middle – East have been executed in large numbers . We cannot allow this horror to continue!”
We are doing more to keep you informed on issues that matters to you.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days