- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
US President Donald Trump has declared that his administration would not allow mass killings of Christians continue. He stated this on his twitter handle in a rare show of solidarity with Christians in the Middle East.
He had tweeted a few minutes ago : “ Christians in the Middle – East have been executed in large numbers . We cannot allow this horror to continue!”
We are doing more to keep you informed on issues that matters to you.