Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Read what Tompolo did with Delta state government in Gbaramatu Kingdom
- Stop telling Nigerians lies, Buhari has a scandal to answer for
- Certificate scandal: Explain why you graduated in 2000 and did NYSC in 1999, Nigerians tells Dino Melaye
- Drama in National Assembly as Senator Dino Melaye appears in his academic robe (Photo)
- SEE Beautiful photos of police officers matriculating in Kano
The Governor of Plateau State, Simon Lalung has his Ekiti State counterpart, Ayodele Fayose to forget about decamping to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), saying he is not wanted in the party.
Responding to Fayose’s shock announcement that he might join another party before the 2018 Ekiti State Governorship election, Lalong who was the Chairman of the APC campaign committee in the just concluded Ondo election, said, he (Fayose) should stay in his party till after the 2018 election.
He said, “The one I am waiting for is Ekiti. I understand that after Ondo, the man has been saying he wants to come to APC, we are saying he should remain in the PDP till after the election.
“We just came back from Ondo and we were again recruited yesterday to go to Rivers State again and conduct another election. Our own is to ask for your usual and continued support.
“Before now, some people were looking down on the APC, but now people with ambitions for 2019 are withdrawing from the PDP and coming to the APC.
“We are going to Rivers and we will win the elections there, after there, we are moving to Anambra and that one is a done deal,” the governor boasts.