Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
Senate president, Bukola Saraki has given the assurance that the Senate Chamber is working hard to ensure the passage of 2016 budget by end of February.
He dropped the hint yesterday while fielding question from Journalists at Dutse International Airport.
He explained that the Chamber is working tirelessly to meet the target.
His words “we are working hard to ensure that we can complete the budget by end of February and allow the executive embark on the full implementation of the budget”
He further explained that although Nigeria is facing economic difficulties, there is hope that nigerians will enjoy the dividends of change as the budget didn’t depend heavily on oil revenue.