Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
Senate President Bukola Saraki who held a private meeting with Ali Modu-Sheriff, factional chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Sunday has said that his meeting with Sheriff had nothing to do with politics.
Saraki’s special assistant on media, Chucks Okocha confirmed the Senators meeting with Sheriff, stating that his Boss went to ‘facilitate the Sheriffs over the wedding of their daughter’.
“My principal only went to felicitate with the Sheriffs over the wedding of their daughter. The Sarakis and the Sheriffs have been family friends for over 20 years.
“There is nothing usual about them sharing moments of joy such as weddings. It was just a social visit and that is what it is”, Okocha reportedly said.