Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
Group Managing Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Dr Maikati Baru, on Tuesday disclosed that he briefed President Muhammadu Buhari on the relative stability in the nation’s oil and gas sector in recent time.
The president on Tuesday met separately behind closed doors with the Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, AGF, Abubakar Malami, and Baru.
Addressing State House Correspondents after the meeting at Presidential Villa, Abuja, the NNPC boss said Buhari expressed delight over the stability in the oil and gas sector in the country.
His words: “I briefed Mr President on the state of the NNPC and its subsidiaries and also (oil availability) nationally to get him briefed on the situation of fuel supply, crude oil productions, gas production and by extension, ability to supply gas to the power sector.
“We had an extensive briefing as you could see; I passed here over two hours. I spent quite some time with him to discuss these national issues.
“He was happy with the state of the corporation and told us to continue with the efforts that we are doing and if we need any executive attention, we should not hesitate to come back to him”.