- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
Just like the rich kids of Russia, UK and US, their Nigerian counterpart are showing all the affluence that is there to flaunt day by day.
The likes of E-money, the CEO of Five Star Music, who was recently tagged Nigeria’s youngest naira billionaire, Malaysian big boy Raymond Hushpuppi, Lagos big boy and owner of Mompha Bureau De Change, Ismaila, and many others, never let any opportunity slide away in showcasing their wealth on Instagram.
While E-money lives in gold decked house, Ismaila and Hushpuppi are proud owners of numerous Versace and Louboutin collections, which they all showcase every now and then on their different pages. See some photos we got from @Richkidsnaija Instagram account showcasing some of the ways these rich kids and others spend their money, show-off their wealth and subtly say ‘money no be problem’ with their lifestyle.
See E-money using spraying machine at a party below: