Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
A member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Board of Trustees, BoT, Chief Shuaib Oyedokun, says President Muhammadu Buhari’s anti-graft agency cannot succeed because “he is using corruption to fight corruption.”
This is coming at a time Buhari claimed that some corrupt individuals were using proceeds of their loots to fight him.
Reacting to Buhari’s comment, Oyedokun said the President has admitted failure of his anti-graft agency.
Speaking with the Punch, the PDP BoT member said, “If the President, who is fighting corruption, suddenly discovers that people who have stolen are using the proceeds of corruption to fight him, I think it is an admission of failure. Corruption cannot be fought with corruption.
“The President must be able to fish out those fighting him with corruption and ensure they are tried. There are allegations of corruption among those that surround the President and his party members.
“He (Buhari) won’t succeed because he is using corruption to fight corruption. When someone loses a horse and he unknowingly tells the person that stole the horse to help him find the horse, would the owner ever find the horse?.”