Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
A founding member of the Nigerian band, Plantashun boiz, Blackface born Ahmedu Augustine, has declared that he dragged 2face to court for allegedly stealing his song “let somebody love you.”
The band was formed in 2000 with 2face, Innocent Idibia, and Faze, Chibuzor Oji.
Blackface, who had earlier accused 2face of intellectual theft was asked if he considered taking legal actions against him and he told Premium Times, “Yes, I have; and my legal team is working on that, as that’s the best way to go.
“When I accused them, they lied and said its ‘unfortunate’. I said they took my song and then even said maybe my account was hacked.
“Well, if you thought so why didn’t you pick up your phone and say “Yo black… What’s going on?’
“But, no they won’t because they wanted to steal it and it backfired, and they trying to act ‘holy’ so they make flimsy excuses.
“2face and his manager planned all of that. 2face sang my song (Let Somebody Love You) and featured an American artiste, Bridget Kelly.
“His manager published it without my permission. Till today they haven’t deemed it fit to tell the world that they tried to assassinate my character in the media but that couldn’t be justice and they know.
“So, the court is our only option as they keep avoiding meetings thinking that with time it will all fade off. But, they know not what tomorrow holds and neither do I.”