Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Real Madrid forward, Cristiano Ronaldo, will not be attending the Ballon D’Or gala on Monday night, as he has flown to Japan with his club, ahead of the Club World Cup.
The 31-year-old is hot favourite to be crowned the best player in the world for the fourth time.
However, Ronaldo was on board when Madrid players took off to Tokyo Haneda at 7am UK time, from Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport on Saturday night.
All the players in the squad were on the flight, except for Gareth Bale, who is out for four months after ankle surgery.
They are expected to arrive 5.30am local time on Monday, which is 8.30pm UK time, following a 13-and-a-half hour flight.