- ticket title
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
- PDP Convention: Is the game already over for the party?
- APC running a broken government – Secondus
- Govt agencies should patronise made in Nigeria vehicles – Senate
Real Madrid forward, Cristiano Ronaldo, will not be attending the Ballon D’Or gala on Monday night, as he has flown to Japan with his club, ahead of the Club World Cup.
The 31-year-old is hot favourite to be crowned the best player in the world for the fourth time.
However, Ronaldo was on board when Madrid players took off to Tokyo Haneda at 7am UK time, from Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport on Saturday night.
All the players in the squad were on the flight, except for Gareth Bale, who is out for four months after ankle surgery.
They are expected to arrive 5.30am local time on Monday, which is 8.30pm UK time, following a 13-and-a-half hour flight.