Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
Real Madrid forward, Cristiano Ronaldo, will not be attending the Ballon D’Or gala on Monday night, as he has flown to Japan with his club, ahead of the Club World Cup.
The 31-year-old is hot favourite to be crowned the best player in the world for the fourth time.
However, Ronaldo was on board when Madrid players took off to Tokyo Haneda at 7am UK time, from Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport on Saturday night.
All the players in the squad were on the flight, except for Gareth Bale, who is out for four months after ankle surgery.
They are expected to arrive 5.30am local time on Monday, which is 8.30pm UK time, following a 13-and-a-half hour flight.