Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
A woman who left her home on Wednesday, May 17th but did not return, has been found dead, her body floating in one of the well heads in Oben community, Edo state.
The woman had reportedly gone to buy meat after the meat sellers called her that it was available but was allegedly killed by them.
According to Mizter Santosh who shared the story on Facebook, when she was not seen for three days, her family called a native doctor who told them she was dead and then led them to where her decomposing body was.
See the graphic photos and entire story as told by Santosh below…