- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
World Wrestling Entertainment, WWE, superstar, and Hollywood actor, Dwayne Johnson, popularly known as The Rock, has indicated interest to run for the position of American president in 2020.
The Rock said he “wouldn’t rule out” a potential bid to be the next U.S. president after Trump.
44-year-old wrestler cum actor cited the just concluded Presidential election, where Republican billionaire businessman, Donald Trump was elected U.S 45th president, as proof that he could also emerge the world’s number one citizen one day.
He told Vanity Fair Magazine, “I wouldn’t rule it out.
“It would be a great opportunity to help people, so it’s possible. This past election shows that anything can happen.”
The wrestler said he might be queuing for the position by 2020 having told Britain’s GQ magazine back in June that he had been thinking about a career change into the political field.
According to him, “I can’t deny that the thought of being governor, the thought of being president, is alluring.
“And beyond that, it would be an opportunity to make a real impact on people’s lives on a global scale.
“Maybe, one day. Surely the White House has a spot for my pick up truck.”