- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
A new clip uploaded on Twitter shows embattled Founder of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman lashing out at Prophet T.B Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations.
The clip was allegedly prompted by a 2016 incident in which one Dr Azuh Mary Ifeoma on a visit to SCOAN mentioned some very prominent Nigerian Pastors while giving a testimony. During the testimony, Dr Azuh said she was asked to sow a N5,000 seed to secure a private meeting with Apostle Suleiman. After sowing the seed, his prayers allegedly didn’t work.
After his alleged failed Prayer session with her, Apostle Suleiman allegedly asked Mary to follow him to Lagos where she met with ‘Nigeria’s biggest pastor’, presumably referring to Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God.
“He prayed for me and assured me all was well,” she narrated. Alas, the attacks continued unabated.
In the clip, showing Apostle Suleiman responding to Dr Azuh’s claim, he said, T.B. Joshua is too small to stand and allow people ridicule Adeboye and Papa Idahosa.”