- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
Zahra Buhari, one of President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughters has said that her father’s love Nigeria and its populace is deep.
Zahra who was recently married to Borno billionaire’s son, Ahmed Indimi said she cannot explain the magnitude of love her father has for Nigeria and the Nigerian people.
She said: “The love daddy has for Nigeria and her people, I can’t describe….I can never explain the depth and the passion he speaks with about our dear country.”
Recall that President Buhari returned from United Kingdom on Friday, March 10, after a 51-days medical vacation.
He has since resumed work after the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, who acted as president in his absence, formally handed power over to him on Monday, March 13.
Meanwhile, the president in a recent post, thanked Nigerians for the prayers while he was away.
He also said he was delighted to be back to work.
See a screenshot of Zahra’s post on Instagram below:
See photos from Buhari’s return and resumption at the Presidential Villa below:
See videos of Nigerians reacting to President Buhari’s return and its effect on prices of goods in the market bel