Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
Zahra Buhari, one of President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughters has said that her father’s love Nigeria and its populace is deep.
Zahra who was recently married to Borno billionaire’s son, Ahmed Indimi said she cannot explain the magnitude of love her father has for Nigeria and the Nigerian people.
She said: “The love daddy has for Nigeria and her people, I can’t describe….I can never explain the depth and the passion he speaks with about our dear country.”
Recall that President Buhari returned from United Kingdom on Friday, March 10, after a 51-days medical vacation.
He has since resumed work after the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, who acted as president in his absence, formally handed power over to him on Monday, March 13.
Meanwhile, the president in a recent post, thanked Nigerians for the prayers while he was away.
He also said he was delighted to be back to work.
See a screenshot of Zahra’s post on Instagram below:
See photos from Buhari’s return and resumption at the Presidential Villa below:
See videos of Nigerians reacting to President Buhari’s return and its effect on prices of goods in the market bel